The Pando 2.0
Industry-leading basecamp setup time
All Metal. Zero Wood
Off-road use and abuse requires engineering in design, materials, and utilizing the best products.
Mold & Mildew Resistant
Aluminum construction is both lightweight and durable maintaining high resale value.
The Pando 2.0 goes through extreme real-world testing to ensure that we are putting out the best product possible.
The Pando 2.0 Off-Road Trailer is Ready to Load Up and Explore
23Zero Shower Enclosure and Bracket and 1 year subscription to gaia gps
Standard Equipment and Options
Our process begins with building an AutoCAD Inventor 3D model to design and run testing simulations. The Pando 2.0 comes standard with:
- Engineered 4-inch C-channel frame construction (3/16 inch), sandblasted and powder coated Steel Frame and 2 inch ball coupler
- Space Age Synthetics Thermo-lite polymer and fiberglass flooring: non-absorbent, extremely durable, dimensionally stable, and mold/mildew/contamination resistant
- Timbren 3500HD suspension (4 inch lift) with 12 inch electric brakes and Hopkins break away with battery backup
- Pro Comp 17×8.5 wheels with 265/70R17 Toyo Open Country ATII off road tire
- Roof Rack & Adjustable Rear Storage
- Up to 33 Gallons of Water
- Side Galley – Sink and Stove
- Front storage box rack
- Onboard freshwater tank
- Powder coated 36x26x52 aluminum front box
- Powder coated aluminum hot water on demand outside shower box
- Dual 12V deep cycle group 31 batteries, twin dual USB outlets, digital voltmeter display, dual interior and exterior LED lighting (130ah reserve per battery)
- Integrated multispeed reversible roof vent (Maxxfan Deluxe 4000)
- Shore Power Charger – Dual 10Amp bank on board charger
- 1000W Modified Sine Wave Inverter
- Solar Ready Port, front box mounted
- Aluminum propane tank mount with 10lb cylinder
- Dometic dual burner propane (with glass top) cooktop
- Custom stainless steel sink with folding faucet (hot and cold water)
- Dometic 57L fridge/freezer
- 1.2lb high density memory foam mattress with zippered fabric top and vinyl underside
- 2 – 28″x40″locking, deadbolting doors
- Custom designed wrap
- Exterior mounted Bluetooth stereo system with dual marine speakers
- 24″ smart Smartcast LED TV and mount bracket
- Bed Upgrade – convertible couch
- 360 degree Maxcoupler Hitch (Receiver and Tow vehicle adapter)
- Dometic 55L Fridge and slide mount
- Furnace (6500BTU)
- Maxxfan Deluxe 7500 fan upgrade (thermostat, electric lift, remote)
- Spare tire carrier (including rim & tire) front mounted
- Levelling/Stabilizing jacks – BAL C jack (pair)
- Secondary 19 Gallon freshwater tank and skid plate – Pando 2.0
- Door Privacy Shades (black vinyl, pair)
- Device holder, 3D printed black
The Pando 2.0 Off-Road Trailer is our take on the traditional teardrop trailer. Our design connects you with the outdoors while maintaining a stunning powder coated aluminum and stainless-steel rear galley kitchen. As with all our designs, the Pando teardrop trailer sits on a laser-cut C-channel engineered steel frame built to follow you in the backcountry.
Beginning with 3D AutoCAD modelling and built entirely of metal and composite materials, the Pando 2.0 combines aerodynamic appeal with long-lasting functionality, durability, and convenience. The cabin is not only wood free but is entirely constructed of aluminum and of course vinyl wrapped in a style that suits the individual or family.
The Pando trailer features a 29-degree departure angle and a Timbren 3500HD axle-less suspension that is supported by engineered laser cut supports. When it is time to pack up and get back on the trail, the Pando trailer comes equipped with 12-inch electric brakes and a battery back-up breakaway system to keep you controlled and safe on the trail. With integrated and supported mounting locations for accessories and a high capacity roof rack included, the Pando 2.0 is ready to load up and explore when you are.
The teardrop trailer cabin boasts an aluminum and composite subfloor and is enclosed in an environment proof one-piece aluminum skin wrap-around roof. Featuring CNC cut rigid foam insulation and a 10-speed reversible roof fan, the climate inside your trailer remains comfortable regardless of the conditions. Each trailer also includes a waterproof, mold/mildew resistant ThermoLite SpaceAge Synthetics floor.
The Pando also comes equipped with 4 USB ports and interior LED lighting, and includes a fully-upgraded electrical system that features an accessible and removable wire track for easy electrical wiring access. The Pando teardrop trailer, though designed for compact versatility, does not compromise on storage; the interior boasts 12 cubic feet of storage while the rear galley kitchen is loaded with 10 cubic feet of upper pantry storage, pot and pan drawers and spice trays, as well as design features and materials not seen in comparable teardrops.
Bring the comforts of home to the backcountry with the Pando 2.0. In addition to a high-density memory foam mattress encased in a custom upholstered and vinyl backed cover, the Pando trailer features an available dual tank 33-gallon CSA approved fresh water capacity, a dual bank smart shore power charger, Zamp solar-ready port, and much more.
We have not sacrificed rugged performance in the Pando 2.0; we’ve brought tradition and innovation together in an Off-Grid package.
In addition to a 57L Dometic fridge freezer and onboard fresh water, the teardrop trailer features a one-piece stainless-steel galley countertop with a waterfall edge and integrated backsplash for ease of cleaning and durability. The rear galley includes a Dometic stainless-steel dual burner stove, and a stainless-steel deep sink complete with a stainless-steel strainer and fold-down faucet.
Have a larger family? The Pando 2.0 can accommodate an additional 60L Dometic fridge and a variety of roof top tent options and sizes.
There’s nothing like a hot shower after a full day of adventure, and the Pando’s hot water on demand complete with a showerhead attachment is a welcome addition. Wrapping up an adventure-filled day, the integrated rear galley water channel management system and wrap around aluminum rear door will let you rest easy knowing that you’ll wake up to a dry kitchen for that EPIC morning coffee.