The Expedition 2.0
Award winning all-metal off-road camper
Industry-leading basecamp setup time
All Metal. Zero Wood
Off-road use and abuse requires engineering in design, materials, and utilizing the best products.
Mold & Mildew Resistant
Aluminum construction is both lightweight and durable maintaining high resale value.
The Expedition 2.0 goes through extreme real-world testing to ensure that we are putting out the best product possible.
Introducing the Expedition 2.0 Off Road Camper
Award Winning All-Metal Off-Road Camper
Expedition 2.0 Off Road Camper Gallery
Standard Features & Equipment
- Custom OGT 23.75″ x 42.75″ Lockable Door
- Sweep Out Threshold
- Tinted Window/Screen
- Accessible & Removeable Wire Track
- Digital Voltmeter Display
- Interior LED Lighting
- Dual 120V Outlet with Go-Power Remote
- Maxxfan 10 Speed Reversible Roof Fan
- Integrated Anti-Skid Powder Coated Side Steps
- Cabinet Storage With Dual Aluminum Powder Coated Friction Hinges & Door Resets on Lower Doors
- Custom Vinyl Backed 4″ High Density Memory Foam Mattress
- 31 Gallon CSA Approved Potable Fresh Water Tank
- Integrated Lower Plumbing Access Panels
- 4 USB Ports
- Rear Cabinet with 4 Powder Coated Aluminum Adjustable Shelves
- 1/8″ Aluminum Drop Down Galley
- Cable Free Kitchen Galley Operation & Integrated Door Hold Open
- Stainless Steel Counter Top Surface
- Dometic Stainless Steel Dual Burner Stove
- OGT Custom Stainless Steel Hot/Cold Deep Sink & Fold Down Faucet
- 11 LB Cylinder Side Mounted On Aluminum Lockable Cylinder Bracket
- 55L Fridge Freezer on Integrated Slides
Shower & Heat Box
- Eccotemp L5 Hot Water On Demand With Outside Shower Attachment
Cabin Composite Floor
- 0.050″ Aluminum Subfloor, CNC Cut, R10 Rigid Foam Insulation, 5/8″ Composite Thermo-Lite Board (Non Absorbent, Mold/Mildew Resistant)
Cabin Composite Walls/Roof
- 0.90″ Aluminum Outside Skin
- 0.064″ Aluminum Painted White Inside Skin
- 1.5″x1/8″ Aluminum tube Subframe
- CVC Cut R10 Rigid Foam Insulation
- One Piece Wrap Around Roof
- CNC Laser Cut 4-Inch C-Channel Steel Frame
- 2″ Front & Rear Receiver/Standard 2″ Ball Hitch
- 0.100″ Aluminum Removable Two-Piece Fenders
- Integrated Mounting Points For All Frame Mounted Accessories & Stabilizer Jack Option
- Laser Cut Supports for Timbren 3500HD Axle-Less Suspension
Suspension & Running Gear
- Timbren 3500 HD Axle-Less Suspension
- 12 Inch Electric Brakes & Battery Back Up Breakaway System
- Aluminum 17×8.5″ Black Wheels
- 265/10/R17 AT Tires
- 6×5.5″ Bolt Pattern
Functional Storage Boxes
- Integrated Fridge Slides
- Removable Shelf
- Dual Bank (10A/Bank) Smart Shore Power Charger Zamp Solar Ready Port
- 1000W Go Power Modified Sine Wave inverter
- 50A 12 Circut Main Bus
- 7 Pin Junction Bos
- Dual 12V Group 31 Deep Cycle Batteries
- Powder Coated Battery Hold Down & Cover
- Custom designed wrap
- Exterior mounted Bluetooth stereo system with dual marine speakers
- 24″ smart Smartcast LED TV and mount bracket
- Bed Upgrade – convertible couch
- 360 degree Maxcoupler Hitch (Receiver and Tow vehicle adapter)
- XO Jack
- Furnace (6500BTU)
- 69L Truma Dual Zone Fridge & Freezer
- Maxxfan Deluxe 7500 fan upgrade (thermostat, electric lift, remote)
- Spare tire carrier (including rim & tire) front mounted
- Door Privacy Shades (black vinyl, pair)
- Device holder, 3D printed black
- Levelling/Stabilizing jacks – EAZ Lift jack (pair)
- Additional lighting package – shower box, front box, rear storage
When you go off the grid with the Expedition 2.0 Off-Road Trailer, the fun starts where the road ends. Boasting a powder coated engineered laser-cut 4-inch C-channel steel frame and a cabin structure enclosed in vinyl-wrapped aluminum, the angular and sporty Expedition trailer is designed and built for the most rugged of explorers who don’t have time to slow down for difficult terrain.
From its steel mainframe to its uncompromising aluminum storage compartments, the Expedition trailer is constructed entirely of metal and composites. In other words, no wood, no plastic, just 1,700 pounds of digitally-welded compact versatility. At Off Grid Trailers, each design starts with 3D AutoCAD models that are rigorously tested and refined to ensure durability and peak performance.
The Expedition trailer features a 50-degree departure angle and a Timbren 3500HD axle-less suspension that is supported by engineered laser cut supports. When the trail gets rough – and it will – the Expedition 2.0 Off-Road Trailer comes equipped with 12-inch electric brakes and a battery back-up breakaway system. Off Grid Trailers believes that each trailer should be unique to its owner, and that’s why we included integrated mounting points for all frame mounted accessories. The Expedition trailer is topped off with roof-rack aluminum tube cross rails to ensure your bikes and other outdoor equipment is secured safely and accessible when you need it.
When Off Grid Trailers boasts about its no-wood construction process, the Expedition’s spacious cabin interior is no exception. Sitting above an aluminum and composite subfloor and enclosed in an environment proof one-piece aluminum skin wrap-around roof, the cabin of the Expedition trailer features rigid foam insulation and a 10-speed reversible roof fan to ensure the climate inside your trailer is comfortable regardless of the weather outside. Each trailer also includes a waterproof, mold/mildew resistant ThermoLite SpaceAge Synthetics floor.
The Expedition trailer also comes equipped with 4 USB ports and interior LED lighting, and includes a fully-upgraded electrical system that features an accessible and removable wire track for easy electrical wiring access. Although the Expedition is designed to be as compact as possible, the amount of storage available – including 23 cubic foot of interior storage and a rear cabinet with four powder-coated adjustable aluminum shelves and 13 cubic feet of storage – is something you need to see to believe.
If you’re eager to go truly off-the-grid and experience this trailer in its element, the Expedition 2.0 allows you to take more of the comforts of home with you than ever before. In addition to a high-density memory foam mattress encased in a custom upholstered and vinyl backed cover, the Expedition 2.0 trailer features a 31-gallon CSA approved fresh water tank, a dual bank smart shore power charger, Zamp solar-ready port, and much more.
At first glance, the compact and rugged appearance of the Expedition trailer may give the impression that we sacrificed comfort for performance and utility – thankfully, this couldn’t be further from the truth.
In addition to a 55L Dometic fridge and onboard fresh water, the Expedition trailer features a laser-cut and formed kitchen drop-down galley that is quickly and safely stowed away vertically with an integrated safety latch. You should not have to compromise with your meal prep surface; we have you covered with a stainless-steel kitchen countertop. Despite its compact nature, the kitchen galley is loaded with features including a Dometic stainless-steel dual burner stove, and a stainless-steel deep sink complete with a stainless-steel strainer and fold-down faucet.
There’s nothing like a hot shower after a full day of hiking, exploring, or hitting the trails on your mountain bike, and the Expedition’s hot water on demand complete with a showerhead attachment is a nice touch. Once the day’s activities are finished, relax in your custom upholstered high-density memory foam queen mattress, or available roof top tent for larger camping parties, and rest for whatever adventures tomorrow brings.