BY OFF GRID TRAILERS™
AN ALL-METAL, NO WOOD, MODULAR OVERLAND TRAILER.
GEAR UP YOUR BASECAMP AT YOUR OWN PACE.
sprock·et: A small lightweight component that powers a larger powerful machine.
The Sprocket's modular design is the core component of your adventure base camp that allows you to add options and accessories when you are ready.
Starting at ONLY
AVAILABLE NOW. Expected Delivery: July 2023.
Introducing the Sprocket, our new lightweight offroad trailer that makes the great outdoors even more accessible. The Sprocket has a modular design, which means you can start small and work your way up by adding more creature comforts and accessories to your rig over time.
The all-new Sprocket is a lighter-weight, more affordable camping trailer built on our popular Expedition chassis. This all-metal off-road capable camping trailer is built to last with the same quality craftsmanship and engineering you would find in our other models. However, we have designed the trailer with modularity in mind, to make way for the after-market and passionate D.I.Y enthusiasts at an affordable entry price.
This lightweight sleep-in camping trailer is R10 insulated and has a queen-size polycarbonate honeycomb sleeping area and pass-through rear storage. The base model will come standard with no kitchen or onboard water, but we offer options for outfitting the trailer to your needs. Two optional roof racks have a static load rating of 1000 pounds. The standard Timbren 3500 HD Axle-less suspension is quite capable, but you can also upgrade to the OGT Evolution Series Suspension for 8 inches of wheel travel and an additional 4 inches of ground clearance.
As your adventures change and develop, you can purchase new accessories for the trailer at your own pace. When the kids require their own sleeping space, you can add a full-length roof rack to support a rooftop tent. When you decide to opt for more storage, you can install additional side boxes. If you choose to tackle tougher terrain, you can upgrade to the OGT Evolution Series Suspension.
Start your build by choosing between the Sprocket & Sprocket X platforms.
Opt for the Sprocket X if you need Xtra Storage in your rig. By choosing the Sprocket X you are selecting the full height front box with luggage carrier rather than the standard half height front box. The front box is the only option that you cannot upgrade post purchase, so choose wisely.
Dry Weight: 1600 LBS
Tongue Weight: 300 LBS
*Tongue weight will fluctuate based on accessory & loading configuration.
MAX GVW: 3500 LBS
Departure Angle: 50 Degrees
Ground Clearance: 21″ | 25″ w/ Evolution Series Suspension
Overall Length / Width: 156″ / 89″
Overall Height: 79″ | 83″ w/ Evolution Series Suspension
Wheelbase: 120 Inches
Track Width: 76 Inches
Interior Headroom: 46.5″
Interior Length: 80″
Interior Width: 56.5″
Mattress Size: Queen
Pass-Through Rear Exterior Cabinets: 15″x27″‘x56″
- CNC Laser Cut 4-Inch C-Channel Steel Frame
- 2″ Front & Rear Receiver/Standard 2″ Ball Hitch
- 0.100″ Aluminum Removable Two-Piece Fenders
- Integrated Mounting Points For All Frame Mounted Accessories & Stabilizer Jack Option
- Fulton 1500 Single Wheel Front Jack
- Half Height Front Box (Sprocket) / Full Height Front Box (Sprocket X)
- Timbren 3500 HD Axle-Less Suspension
- 12 Inch Electric Brakes & Battery Back Up Breakaway System
- Aluminum 17×8.5″ Black Wheels
- 265/10/R17 AT Tires
- 6×5.5″ Bolt Pattern
- 0.050″ Aluminum Subfloor
- CNC Cut, R10 Rigid Foam Insulation
- 3/16 Lightweight Polypropylene Board
- 0.90″ Aluminum Outside Skin
- 0.064″ Aluminum Painted White Inside Skin
- 1.5″x1/8″ Aluminum tube wall frame
- CNC Cut R10 Rigid Foam Insulation
- One Piece Wrap Around Roof
- Custom OGT Lockable Dust/Watertight entry door with sweep-out threshold & tinted/screened window
- Over-foot rear pass-through storage w/ cabinet doors
- 7 Pin Junction Box, Fuse Panel, Solar Port & Shore Power Port
- Accessible and Removable Wire Track
- 1 Dual USB Outlet, Digital Volt Meter interior LED lights
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery w/ 1000W Pure Sine Inverter/Charger
- 30ft Shore Power Cord
- 4 Speed MaxxFan Plus
- Interior-mounted Smoke Detector, CO2 Detector, & Propane Detector
- 2lb Quick Strike Fire Extinguisher
- Diamond Plate Fenders
- Running Boards
- Ark XO Front Jack
- Rear Stabilizing Jacks
- Anti-Skid Black Powder Coating
- Half Length Roof Rack
- Full Length Roof Rack
- Drivers Side Shower Box
- OGT Evolution Series Trailing Arm Suspension
- 360 Degree Articulating Hitch
- Front Mounted Spare Tire (Only Available on Sprocket X)
- Roof Mounted Spare Tire (Must Select Roof Rack)
- 4 or 6″ High Density Foam Convertible Matress
- 4 interior mounted Molle Panels in rear compartment
- Full Width or Half Width Drop Down Shelving
- Device Holder
- Privacy Shades
- Drop Down Table w/ Sink only
- Drop Down Dual Burner Stove & Sink
- 25L Dometic Fridge (Sprocket Only)
- 69L Truma Dual Zone Fridge/Freezer (Sprocket X Only)
- 7 Gal. Road Shower (Must Select Roof Rack )
- Dual Mounted 1.75 Gallon RotoPax Water Containers
- Bluetooth Stereo w/ Dual Marine Speakers
- Spice Rack & Wind Deflector
- Paper Towel Holder
- 10 LBS. Propane Tank & Bracket (Not Plumbed)
- Dual 12V Lead Acid Battery w/ 2000W Pure Sine Inverter & Charge Controller
- 180 W Solar Brief Case
- Diesel Heater/Portable A/C ports
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR INTRODUCTORY OFFER.
UP to $2000 Freight Credit + NO Charge Sprocket X Upgrade.
FULL SPROCKET Exterior GALLERY.
FULL SPROCKET X Exterior GALLERY.
FULL SPROCKET & Sprocket X INterior GALLERY.
SPROCKET & SPROCKET X IN THE WILD.
THE SPROCKET/SPROCKET X IN THE MEDIA
The all-metal off-road capable camping trailer with an industry-leading basecamp set-up time is perfect for your next overland adventure.
ORDER YOUR SPROCKET TRAILER TODAY.
Ask us about upgrading to the Sprocket X at no charge.
Contact the Off Grid Trailers™ Sales Department.
Upgradable Parts & Accessories Available NOW.
More parts will be available soon.