PANDO 2.0 TEARDROP CAMPER
Industry-leading basecamp setup time
Introducing the PANDO 2.0 Teardrop Camper
CONTACT OFF GRID TRAILERS™
CALL US AT 1 (800) 786-3221
Top Rated Off Road Teardrop Trailers
All Metal. Zero Wood.
Off-road use and abuse requires engineering in design, materials, and utilizing the best products.
Mold & Mildew Resistant
Aluminum construction is both lightweight and durable maintaining high resale value.
The Pando 2.0 teardrop camper goes through extreme real-world testing to ensure that we are putting out the best product possible.
OFF GRID TRAILERS™ PANDO 2.0 TEARDROP CAMPER GALLERY
Pando 2.0 Teardrop Camper Videos
Pando 2.0 Standard Features & Equipment
- Custom OGT™ 23.75″ x 42.75″ Lockable Door
- Sweep Out Threshold
- Tinted Window/Screen
- Accessible & Removeable Wire Track
- Digital Voltmeter Display
- Interior LED Lighting
- Dual 120V Outlet with Go-Power Remote
- Maxxfan 10 Speed Reversible Roof Fan
- Integrated Anti-Skid Powder Coated Side Steps
- Cabinet Storage With Dual Aluminum Powder Coated Friction Hinges & Door Resets on Lower Doors
- Custom Vinyl Backed 4″ High Density Memory Foam Mattress
- 31 Gallon CSA Approved Potable Fresh Water Tank
- Integrated Lower Plumbing Access Panels
- 4 USB Ports
- Rear Cabinet with 4 Powder Coated Aluminum Adjustable Shelves
- Stainless Steel Counter Top Surface
- Dometic Stainless Steel Dual Burner Stove
- OGT Custom Stainless Steel Hot/Cold Deep Sink & Fold Down Faucet
- 11 LB Cylinder Side Mounted On Aluminum Lockable Cylinder Bracket
- Full Compliment of Kitchen Storage Drawers Including a Spice Rack
- Dometic 57L Fridge in Rear Galley
Shower & Heat Box
- Eccotemp L5 Hot Water On Demand With Outside Shower Attachment
Cabin Composite Floor
- 0.050″ Aluminum Subfloor, CNC Cut, R10 Rigid Foam Insulation, 5/8″ Composite Thermo-Lite Board (Non Absorbent, Mold/Mildew Resistant)
Cabin Composite Walls/Roof
- 0.90″ Aluminum Outside Skin
- 0.064″ Aluminum Painted White Inside Skin
- 1.5″x1/8″ Aluminum tube Subframe
- CVC Cut R10 Rigid Foam Insulation
- One Piece Wrap Around Roof
- CNC Laser Cut 4-Inch C-Channel Steel Frame
- 2″ Front & Rear Receiver/Standard 2″ Ball Hitch
- 0.100″ Aluminum Removable Two-Piece Fenders
- Integrated Mounting Points For All Frame Mounted Accessories & Stabilizer Jack Option
- Laser Cut Supports for Timbren 3500HD Axle-Less Suspension
Suspension & Running Gear
- Timbren 3500 HD Axle-Less Suspension
- 12 Inch Electric Brakes & Battery Back Up Breakaway System
- Aluminum 17×8.5″ Black Wheels
- 265/10/R17 AT Tires
- 6×5.5″ Bolt Pattern
Functional Storage Boxes
- Integrated Fridge Slides
- Removable Shelf
- Dual Bank (10A/Bank) Smart Shore Power Charger Zamp Solar Ready Port
- 1000W Go Power Modified Sine Wave inverter
- 50A 12 Circut Main Bus
- 7 Pin Junction Bos
- Dual 12V Group 31 Deep Cycle Batteries
- Powder Coated Battery Hold Down & Cover
- Custom designed wrap
- Exterior mounted Bluetooth stereo system with dual marine speakers
- 24″ smart Smartcast LED TV and mount bracket
- Bed Upgrade – convertible couch
- 360 degree Maxcoupler Hitch (Receiver and Tow vehicle adapter)
- Dometic 55L Fridge and slide mount or 69L Truma Dual Zone Fridge & Freezer
- Furnace (6500BTU)
- Xantrex Pure Sine Inverter (1000w or 2000w)
- Maxxfan Deluxe 7500 fan upgrade (thermostat, electric lift, remote)
- Spare tire carrier (including rim & tire) front mounted
- Secondary 19 Gallon freshwater tank and skid plate – Pando 2.0
- Door Privacy Shades (black vinyl, pair)
- Device holder, 3D printed black
- Levelling/Stabilizing jacks – EAZ Lift jack (pair)
- Additional lighting package – shower box, front box, rear storage
The Pando 2.0 Off-Road Trailer is our take on the traditional teardrop trailer. Our design connects you with the outdoors while maintaining a stunning powder coated aluminum and stainless-steel rear galley kitchen. As with all our designs, the Pando teardrop trailer sits on a laser-cut C-channel engineered steel frame built to follow you in the backcountry.
Beginning with 3D AutoCAD modelling and built entirely of metal and composite materials, the Pando 2.0 combines aerodynamic appeal with long-lasting functionality, durability, and convenience. The cabin is not only wood free but is entirely constructed of aluminum and of course vinyl wrapped in a style that suits the individual or family.
The Pando trailer features a 29-degree departure angle and a Timbren 3500HD axle-less suspension that is supported by engineered laser cut supports. When it is time to pack up and get back on the trail, the Pando trailer comes equipped with 12-inch electric brakes and a battery back-up breakaway system to keep you controlled and safe on the trail. With integrated and supported mounting locations for accessories and a high capacity roof rack included, the Pando 2.0 is ready to load up and explore when you are.
The teardrop trailer cabin boasts an aluminum and composite subfloor and is enclosed in an environment proof one-piece aluminum skin wrap-around roof. Featuring CNC cut rigid foam insulation and a 10-speed reversible roof fan, the climate inside your trailer remains comfortable regardless of the conditions. Each trailer also includes a waterproof, mold/mildew resistant ThermoLite SpaceAge Synthetics floor.
The Pando also comes equipped with 4 USB ports and interior LED lighting, and includes a fully-upgraded electrical system that features an accessible and removable wire track for easy electrical wiring access. The Pando teardrop trailer, though designed for compact versatility, does not compromise on storage; the interior boasts 12 cubic feet of storage while the rear galley kitchen is loaded with 10 cubic feet of upper pantry storage, pot and pan drawers and spice trays, as well as design features and materials not seen in comparable teardrops.
Bring the comforts of home to the backcountry with the Pando 2.0. In addition to a high-density memory foam mattress encased in a custom upholstered and vinyl backed cover, the Pando trailer features an available dual tank 33-gallon CSA approved fresh water capacity, a dual bank smart shore power charger, Zamp solar-ready port, and much more.
We have not sacrificed rugged performance in the Pando 2.0; we’ve brought tradition and innovation together in an Off-Grid package.
In addition to a 57L Dometic fridge freezer and onboard fresh water, the teardrop trailer features a one-piece stainless-steel galley countertop with a waterfall edge and integrated backsplash for ease of cleaning and durability. The rear galley includes a Dometic stainless-steel dual burner stove, and a stainless-steel deep sink complete with a stainless-steel strainer and fold-down faucet.
Have a larger family? The Pando 2.0 can accommodate an additional 60L Dometic fridge and a variety of roof top tent options and sizes.
There’s nothing like a hot shower after a full day of adventure, and the Pando’s hot water on demand complete with a showerhead attachment is a welcome addition. Wrapping up an adventure-filled day, the integrated rear galley water channel management system and wrap around aluminum rear door will let you rest easy knowing that you’ll wake up to a dry kitchen for that EPIC morning coffee.