What Industry Leaders Are Saying About Off Grid Trailers™
OGT Wins Editor’s Choice by Overland Journal
EDITOR’S CHOICE, SCOTT BRADY
1. The Off Grid Trailer™ is a larger trailer, but the massive tires and generous ground clearance create a balanced look.
2. There are top-shelf Dometic kitchen components throughout.
3. Everything is easy to set up and put into service.
4. The sleeping area was one of the most comfortable in the test.
5. A propane shower is a nice touch and is easy to access.
6. Despite the slightly larger size, the Off Grid was flawless on the trail.
New 2020 write up by Overland Journal
Best small trailer of show by New Atlas
OGT™ wins best small trailer at the 2018 Sand-Water-RV Expo
Canada’s Off Grid Trailers™ (OGT™) offers its own take on compact, ultra-rugged off-road camping trailers, ripping any and all wood construction right out and replacing it with stronger, more reliable metal. That means a steel main frame with aluminum side panels and roof sheeting. The Expedition pictured is OGT’s military-inspired off-road trailer, and though it’s the company’s burliest build, it’s also lighter than its others at 1,750 lb (794 kg). The sharp-angled, 13.8-foot (4.2-m) squaredrop rides on a lifted 3,500-lb Timbren suspension and durable, off-road tires that give it close to 24 in (610 mm) of ground clearance. It also comes standard with a queen mattress, dual deep-cycle batteries, a fold-out kitchen with sink and dual-burner stove, a 60-L fridge/freezer, and an exterior-mount on-demand hot water heater with shower attachment. Base price lists in at US$23,900.
Read full article here